https://mark1615commission.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Z9Qz5n9ns5.jpg 668 1000 admin http://mark1615commission.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/logo847-300x300.png admin2014-05-26 19:03:022021-01-08 10:22:44A Sermon Template
- ME (Orientation) – Introduce yourself and your topic – find common ground with your audience.
- WE (Identification) – Build an emotional common ground with your audience – build as many bridges emotionally as possible.
- GOD (Illumination) – God has a solution for us today – engage your audience with the text – Don’t just read it. Don’t explain it to death. Make it fascinating!
- YOU (Application) – Find one point of application everyone can embrace. Don’t ask them to make a life altering decision. Give them a measurable or reachable goal. Encourage them to try something for a week, a day or even a month.
- WE (Inspiration) – cast a vision – prompt a decision by briefly describing what would happen if this group of people would follow what has been taught. Tell them to imagine what WE could do together.